180505_001 Who Jesus Christ is, why He came, and how He works in our lives – these make up the foundation of our faith.
1. From 1 Corinthians 3:10-11 why is it important that a strong foundation is laid in the “building phase of discipleship?
2. From John 1:1, John 17:5 and Colossians what do we learn about Jesus’ divine nature? Why are these characteristics of Jesus important to you personally?
3. What do John 1:14 and Matthew 16:13-16 tell us about Jesus’ humanity? Why are these characteristics of Jesus important to you personally?
4. From Hebrews 4:14 -16 in what ways does Jesus being our High Priest benefit us?
5. Jim mentioned two reasons why Jesus came. The first is found in 1 Peter 3:18 and the second is in 2 Corinthians 5:18-21. What are those reasons and how does each one impact you personally?
6. According to Ephesians 2:8-9 how must a person come to Jesus?
7. According to Hebrews 11:6 what does it means to love by faith?
8. Why is being filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18) foundational to our Christian life? What does being filled with the Holy Spirit mean to you personally?
No Response to “May 6 – Jesus Christ, Foundation of Our Faith – 1Corinthians 3:10-11”