Although, as God’s people, we have been given everything we need to serve Him, we must discover what those gifts are and learn what their purpose is. 180519_001
- Which is more important to God, what we do for God or what we do with God?
- Why do you think there is teaching on unity and love in each of the four New Testament passages on spiritual gifts?
- According to Ephesians 4:29-32, what are some ways we grieve the Holy Spirit?
- There are three main passages on spiritual gifts: Ephesians 4:711, Romans 12:6-8 and 1 Corinthians 12:4-11. As you look at these passages, which of these gifts do you most closely identify with?
- According to Ephesians 4:12-13. For what purposes did God give us spiritual gifts? How equipped do you think you are for ministry in the Body of Christ? In what ways could you grow in this area?
- How might the teachings in this passage keep us from being “infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.”? (4:14)
- According to verses 15 and 16, how can the discovery and use of our spiritual gifts as individual believers make us loving and unified as a church?