180317_001 Jesus says everything is possible for one who believes. So why is it so hard to believe?
- What problem are you facing that seems to have no solution, no matter how much you pray? verses 14-18
- How convinced are you that God is real and that you can have a personal, intimate relationship with Him? Always? Sometimes? Hardly ever? verse 19
- Do you find it difficult to believe that, with faith, all things are possible? What do you think hinders your faith? verse 20-23
- Why do think admitting our lack of faith actually strengthens our faith? verse 24
- What need in your life do you need to give to Jesus? What exactly might that look like? verses 25-27
Principles of Faith
Principle 1: We won’t see answers to our prayers when we focus our attention more on the problem than the Problem-solver.
Principle 2: Faith is formed upon the reality that God exists and that He seeks a personal relationship with us.
Principle 3: Unbelief is extinguished by stepping out in faith and really trusting Jesus.
Principle 4: The secret of overcoming unbelief is humbly admitting our need for faith and then praying earnestly and consistently for God to work.
Principle 5: No matter what we think we need, Jesus is ALL we really need.