Vacation Bible School
The theme of this summer’s Vacation Bible School is “God in Nature” and we will be doing Vacation Bible School a little bit differently this summer. Our schedule follows.
Friday July 12th 6:00 P.M.
- The whole family is invited to meet at Cedar Springs Campground – 1260 River Rd Floyd, IA, 50435, for a night of FUN! Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There will be a supper provided of hotdogs, hamburgers and chips
- We will be having a scavenger hunt and exploring the Campgrounds (Prizes will be awarded)
- Then we will be ending our night at 8:00PM with yummy S’mores and music around the campfire.
Saturday July 13th – 8:15 A.M.
- This day is for all children ages 4 years old – to children going in to 6th Grade
- Please have your children to the Alliance Church parking lot where we will have a bus to transport the children back to the campground for a full day of even MORE FUN!
- Bus will leave Promptly at 8:30AM from the church
- Their day will be full of lessons, games, magic, balloons, and even more FUN!
- We will provide them with snacks throughout the day and lunch (if there are any allergies please let us know or have your child bring a sack lunch with them)
- We will have your children back to the church parking lot by 3:00PM for you to pick up
There is the option to camp all weekend with us at the campground also! Please visit www.cedarspringscamp.com or call them at 641-398-2488 to make your own arrangements for camping. Tent space – Camper space – Cabins – Hotel rooms are all options per availability.
*Things to make sure your child has for a safe fun weekend:
- Sturdy shoes – NO flip flops
- Bug spray (please check for ticks when returning home each night)
- Refillable water bottle
- Check the weather for the appropriate Clothing
- *Friday night only lawn chair if wanted. There are picnic tables.
R.S.V.P – A.S.A.P.— Alicia Winters – 507-951-7399 with the names and ages of children
You can email the church office for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org