The Christian & Missionary Alliance (C&MA) established its first work in Mitchell County at the Burr Oak School in 1926 by Rev. Joe Rostad. As a result of the merger of three C&MA chapels, the Osage Christian and Missionary Alliance Church (Osage Alliance Church) was officially organized on December 15,1944 under the pastoral leadership of Rev. Wallace Anderson. They were located at their present location on 726 State Street in Osage. The present facility was completed in 1963. The longest tenured pastor has been Rev. Rick Magstadt who served from 1983 to 2005.
The Osage Alliance Church has entered into a period of redevelopment. We are currently without a lead Pastor or Youth Pastor. We are working with the MidAmerica District of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church during this period of redevelopment.
The congregation is still actively mobilizing itself to partner with other like-minded congregations to reach Mitchell County with the message of Jesus Christ. We do this in sharing Jesus both through the Word of God and through acts of kindness.